Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Britney (Taiwan Limited Edition CD + DVD Set w/ Lyrics Booklet)















































Tracklisting:

1. I'm A Slave 4 U

2. Overprotected

3. Lonely

4. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

5. Boys

6. Anticipating

7. I Love Rock 'n' Roll

8. Cinderella

9. Let Me Be

10. Bombastic Love

11. That's Where You Take Me

12. When I Found You

13. I Run Away

14. What It's Like To Be Me


Bonus Tracks:


15. Overprotected (Darkchild Remix Radio Edit)

16. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Metro Remix)

17. I'm A Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Radio Mix)

4 comments:

  1. this is not Taiwan version but korea version. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have so many stuff here. so jealouse... hope you can set a search function on this blog. mushg easier for browser =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please scan the cover?

    ReplyDelete