Sunday, August 21, 2011

Greatest Hits My Prerogative (European 2-Disc Digipack Limited Edition)




























Tracklisting:


1. My Prerogative

2. Toxic

3. I'm A Slave 4 U

4. Oops!...I Did It Again

5. Me Against The Music (feat. Madonna)

6. Stronger

7. Everytime

8. ...Baby One More Time

9. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)

10. Boys (The Co-ed Remix)

11. Sometimes

12. Overprotected

13. Lucky

14. Outrageous

15. Born To Make You Happy

16. I Love Rock n Roll

17. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

18. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

19. Do Somethin'


Bonus Disc:


1. Toxic (Armand Van Helden Remix)

2. Everytime (Hi-Bias Radio Remix)

3. Breathe On Me (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)

4. Outrageous (Junkie XL Dancehall Mix)

5. Stronger (Miguel 'Migs' Vocal Mix)

6. I'm A Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Club Mix)

7. Chris Cox Megamix

No comments:

Post a Comment